Frugalicious Fridayis our Linky Party dedicated to sharing yourfabulous, thriftiest...most Frugalicious Home Decor Finds!
For example, tell us about those gorgeous Pottery Barn throw pillows you scored for 50% off! Or give us the scoop on that beautiful antique farm table you snagged at the flea market. Maybe you hit the jackpot at a local Thrift Store....tell us all about it,and don't leave out a single, penny saving detail! ... And if youRevamped or Repurposedyour find in a stellar Craft or Diy project,well tell us about that too...we want to be INSPIRED!
Here are the general guidelines for this fun day all about $aving:.
1. Tell us about your frugalicious find! It can be anything for the home, as long as you got a great deal and did not, I repeat... DID NOT PAY FULL PRICE!
2. Tell us where you bought this find, and how much er' little you paid for it.
3. Tell us what you did with this find. Was it the inspiration for a total room makeover?Maybe you Renewed or Revamped this find in afabulous craft or Diy project?
4. Post pictures...we want to see your find, in all it's frugalicious fabulousness!
5. The Linky list will be open all week-end long...so feel free to post Friday, Saturday or Sunday!
6. Remember to link back to me...Jane @ Finding Fabulous! Think of it as a circle of frugalicious love!
7. Finally, get creative and have fun...that's what this day is all about!
8. To link up...just copy and paste the link to your post in the area where it says "enter here". If you've still got questions, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome - I'm a busy Mom, Design Consultant, Blogger and Contributor. Finding Fabulous features affordable design & decorating ideas plus Inspiring Diy projects. So click around a while and get ready to save with Style!